KV8 SE DELUXE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

No, create an account now. Yes, my password is: Ratings and Reviews Write a review. I was wondering if it would be okay to get an additional 1gig stick of ram of the same PC DDR SDRAM from Crucial and install it into the remaining free slot of my motherboard taking my ram total up to 2gigs? The usage of the term "dual channel" is part of what's throwing me for a loop. No matter what you do, you are going to lose out on system bus, which would NOT be worth it for more memory.
Uploader: Talabar
Date Added: 17 October 2007
File Size: 46.65 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47730
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Socket Computer Motherboards.

Trending Price New. TechSpot Account Sign up for freeit takes 30 seconds.

You can try it and see what happens Find all posts by bigbubbaj. At the same place as the 64 bit version, just below it on the list. But what I'm wondering now is, would I be taking a hit in any way if I ddluxe to use a 1gig stick and a mb stick for a month or two, and then at that point purchase the other 1gig stick? Show More Show Less.

I did read through the manual beforehand and did look at those particular pages you posted thank you for taking the time to look that info up and for posting the link.

Hooking up power supply to k8v se deluxe motherboard Dec 12, Best Selling in Motherboards See all. No matter what you do, you are going to lose out on system bus, which would NOT be worth it for more memory.

ASUS K8V SE Deluxe, Socket , AMD (K8VSE-DELUXE 10PAK) Motherboard | eBay

Skip to main content. So here's where I'm getting confused.

Deluxw a private message to bigbubbaj. The item may be missing the original packaging sse as the original box or bag or tags or in the original packaging but not sealed.

Any Condition Any Condition. I was wondering if it would be okay to get an additional 1gig stick of ram of the same PC DDR SDRAM from Crucial and install it into the remaining free slot of my motherboard taking my ram total up to 2gigs?

Thank you for your time and help.

I am very satisfied with this product. This motherboard is one of the best for older 64 bit Athlon processors. Thanks bigbubbaj for your reply! Find all posts by Tracy Lowery. It does slow it down though Built around the VIA K8T chipset, it efficiently handles data flows between the connected devices.

Audio Problem - KV8 SE Deluxe motherboard

Already have an account? Ratings and Reviews Write a review. Thanks again for your help. The usage of the term "dual channel" is part of what's throwing me for a loop. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate. Save on Motherboards Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.

It has a socket so I know that I don't need to worry about having to match stick sizes to get dual channel abilites because it can't do dual channel. After reading your post and from what I've learned in my readings today, I do now want to eventually get two 1gig sticks of memory for my system.

TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. All times are GMT

Comments