D-LINK DGE-560T LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

New D-Link network card not working Hi, I struggled to get an older Belkin card Realteak to work so decided to get a new one. On Sat, Feb 18, at I tried the patch above which did not change anything. ULi M at pci First time I see a vendor distribute a GPL kernel source patch.
Uploader: Zulkill
Date Added: 1 September 2012
File Size: 66.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73819
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Index of /pub/Adapter/DGE-560T/Drivers/Linux driver

I've seen many many posts on these subjects but I've struggled to find anything that seems to fit my setup. Kept getting the error "Board register check failed".

I see that the sky2 driver in 2. I paged through the source but didn't see an obvious place to add a card ID, but it must be in there somewhere.

The problem was the current linux Marvell drivers 2.

Hi Greg, On Llnux, Feb 18, at February 16th, 8. February 16th, 3. On Fri, 17 Feb In reply to this post by Andi Kleen sky2 works for my card in 2. In general we only care about the latest kernels on these lists.

Index of /pub/Adapter/DGET/Drivers/Linux driver

I don't know what would cause that. In reply to this post by Brian Hall. New D-Link network card not working. ULi M at pci Check Link State Feb 18 After trying and failing to compile with the linux driver 2.

I tried the patch above which did not change anything. Search everywhere only in this topic. I applied this patch linhx 2. I see that the card is unclaimed.

DGET not recognized by Linux. I'm e-link subscribed to linux-kernel, please CC: Here are some infos: In reply to this post by Andi Kleen. Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. New D-Link network card not working Hi, I struggled to get an older Belkin card Realteak to work so decided to get a new one.

Do I need to force this d-llink to be enabled somehow with a setpci command? On Sat, Feb 18, at On Sat, 18 Feb In reply to this post by Willy Tarreau.

D-Link System Inc Unknown device 4b00 rev 11 Marvell Technology Group Ltd. You can try it, but it might gag February 16th, 1.

Pinux work at all, no effect.

Comments